PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES
New clients must attend 5 Aerial Yoga Basics Classes prior to attending any Aerial Yoga Open Level class. New clients attending Aerial Silks classes must attend 5 Intro to Aerial Silks classes or have permission of instructor prior to attending an Aerial Silks Open Level class.
Aerial Yoga/Silks Information
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Pregnancy, glaucoma, recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist), heart disease, very high or low blood pressure, easy onset vertigo, osteoporosis / bone weakness, recent head injury, cerebral sclerosis, propensity for fainting, carpal tunnel syndrome, severe arthritis, sinusitis or head cold, hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease, recent stroke, artificial hips, radiculitis (inflammation of nerve root in spine), severe muscle spasms, botox (within 6 hours)
- Aerial Yoga clients are asked to practice in leggings and shirts with sleeves that cover under arms (highly recommended for your comfort). Fabric with some natural fiber is recommended. Slick fabric is slippery against the silks.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot. No shoes allowed in the Silks.
- No self-tanner, which has been applied within 24 hours of class.
- NO METAL allowed (this means jewelry, snaps, zippers, etc.) while on the silks.
- Water is allowed in the silks studio if the container has a closed top.
Class Registration Policies
Pre-registration is required as class sizes are limited and fill quickly. Clients must pre-pay for class online in order to reserve a space. We encourage clients to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class.
Pre-registered clients must check in with the front desk at least 10 minutes before class begins. In the event of sold out classes, late check-ins will result in pre-reservation spots being given to wait listed clients.
Cancellations / Refunds
Unless otherwise specified, Launch Awareness Yoga Centre offers a full refund (or credit to your account) for cancellations made 12 hours or more before the start of a pre-registered class, workshop or event. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 12 hours of the start of a pre-registered class, workshop or event.
Inclement Weather Policy
We will post our studio closing on Facebook and send an email notification to our newsletter list. If you signed up for a class, and we are closing the studio, we will notify you via email. If the weather is bad, please check Facebook or check your email for closings.
General Studio Information
Our client intake form is available online and may be printed out and brought to your first class. If you do not complete the form prior to class, please drop in a few minutes early to get acquainted with the studio and complete the form.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! All classes begin and end promptly. Come in a few minutes early to unwind before class.
- DOORS ARE LOCKED ONCE CLASS BEGINS. PLEASE HONOR YOUR PRACTICE AND THE PRACTICE OF OTHERS BY ARRIVING ON TIME FOR CLASS.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot with loose/stretchy comfortable clothes unless otherwise specified in class description.
- Tennis shoes are required for TRX classes. You should also bring water and a towel to TRX class.
- Yoga props are provided. Please bring your own yoga sticky mat.
- Do not come to class if you are sick or contagious. You share props, mats, floor and air with many other students.
- For your comfort, please do not eat a large meal 2 hours prior to a class unless otherwise specified.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfumes, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- Feel free to bring water to class if the container has a closed top.
- If you have a heart condition or any other serious ailment, please let your instructor know BEFORE class begins.
- Remember to breathe and smile. No egos allowed! Enjoy this time you are devoting to yourself.
New Client Intake Form
Please fill out and bring this form with you to your first class New Client Intake Form